Join today and start earning

Monday 13 March 2017

Poem: Where do I go?


WHERE DO I GO?
   
 My trails, worn by travails
      I was born in a cornerstone
             close to the rail.
    I grew up not missing the
           dances in the rain.
    For my navel home wasn't
        inline with the terrace
    The sun and rain, all starts
        and fades in my face

          
     Still,
             I was in no race
      Had no experience of a meal
    Lived on crumbs of any means
       All i have was thin, no thick


     The writings on the walls
     Salvaged me through the
        pronunciation of words
      Suddenly!!!!
       It was war
    The rights of the cutlass was
         usurped by the swords


    All my beloved are gone
       Now, where do I go?
        My aliveness is iffy
    On my skin are plenty of
                blotches
   Where do I go, my shadow
        soaked with jinxes.

Poet - Olajire Damilola Muyideen (Smiling)
Psan Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Comments/Posts from users of this platform are of those users and do not represent the opinion or view of The Media.

Share With Others








Made in Nigeria: by The Media CEO


Fill To Write For Us or Send Us An Instant Message

Name

Email *

Message *

Download Our App

Download Our App
Download Our App